Friday, March 17, 2017

Everyday Makeup Routine


Make up to me has changed over the years. It’s gone from “I have no idea what I’m doing” to poser “glam” (because I still have no idea what I’m doing) to simple every day (because I kind of know what I’m doing now).  I’ve spent years trying to “perfect” my makeup look. I’ve tried so many different looks on myself and I find myself coming back to the same simple everyday look. I’m a believer that less is more. I try to accentuate the attributes that I already have. Being a mother I also need to get my ass in gear and fix my face within minutes because I don’t have a lot of time to spend taking care of my face every day.


My routine is simple and to the point. I use this look every single day and it takes less than 5 minutes to put everything together. It takes me 10 minutes for me to put my face on, dressed and out the door. That's a skill in itself. I’m more on moisturizing so that I can achieve that natural glowy , healthy skin look. That's my ultimate goal because to me less is more. My pre-moisturizer gel works wonders. I use this gel day and night as it leaves my skin soft and keeps it hydrated all day. Honest’s moisturizer is light weight and non-greasy. I love that! It works well throughout every season.

Onto the makeup, makeup . This eyeliner is something I cannot live without. (Seriously, I can’t) . I’ve tried to find a dupe for this liner, but nothing measures up. I love using this dark brown color as it’s dark enough to highlight my eyes, but not too dark that it’s heavy on the eyes for everyday use. This mascara lifts and separates my lashes and it looks so natural.

Using this cream blush allows for easy blending (especially when I’m in a rush) and it lasts all day. It never looks caked on. My particular shade is no longer available, but this link is close enough. I do love the highlighting trend lately, but this magic balm highlights EVERYTHING without looking too fancy. This magic balm really is magic! It hydrates and highlights all in one and it does so much more! Eyebrows have always been my weak point as I’m oblivious to them, but this brow pencil lasts all day and is easy to use so I stick with it.My inner child screamed with joy when I bought Haidyn her soda smackers set. I've stolen this one for everyday use. Not pictured is my go to matte lipstick that's too perfect for words.



 I’m finding a feel for the products that I cannot live without . The latter is hard since I’m a cheap skate at heart, but these quality products are definitely worth it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment