Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Core De Force Week 5 | Round One Results


It’s bittersweet ending CDF Round one this week (this past Tuesday to be exact). This workout is my swolemate; it’s everything that I’ve ever wanted in a workout because it never felt like I was working out. This is the first workout that I didn’t drag my feet to do even on my roughest days. Most days I was bummed that I didn’t get to my work out fast enough.

R. ARM         12
L. ARM         11.5
CHEST          34.5
WAIST           30
HIPS               35.5
R. THIGH     20.5
L. THIGH     21
R. CALF       14.5
L. CALF       14

TOTAL INCHES 193.5 IN
WEIGHT            128 LBS




R. ARM         11.5
L. ARM         11.5
CHEST          34
WAIST           28
HIPS               32
R. THIGH     17.5
L. THIGH     17.5
R. CALF       13.5
L. CALF       13.5

 TOTAL INCHES  179 IN
OVERALL INCHES LOST  23 IN
INCHES LOST SINCE LAST ROUND  14.5 IN
WEIGHT            124.6 LBS
OVERALL WEIGHT LOST  13.4 LBS
WEIGHT LOST SINCE LAST ROUND 3.4 LBS
      



If you ever have the chance to do this program I would highly suggest it. I had no idea how strong I was actually getting each week until the workouts were progressively getting a tad easier for me to complete. (They never get that easy btw.) I’m dripping in sweat every single day without using any other weights other than my own body weight. I think only using my own weight played a lot in me not dragging my feet when it came to working out. I was always ready to go and never had I’m so happy with my progress and I can’t to continue with my future rounds. I can’t get enough of CDF! I'm ready for Round Two

0 comments:

Post a Comment