Monday, March 6, 2017

March Meal Prep | Week One



Can you seriously believe that it’s March already? I cannot believe it! Time is going so fast. We’re so close to it being spring, but of course Reno isn’t having any of that.  We’re expecting snow over here. This has been the craziest snow crazed winter yet, but I know it’ll all be gone soon enough and I’ll miss it all. It’s the time of year that all events are coming up keeping us busy from birthdays to family gatherings. This past weekend was hectic so we knew we had to prepare ahead. I also wanted to finish my book! I’m so freaking close!! Waymon and I have been missing a little bit of our unhealthy food so we’re recreating them so that they’re healthy! Egg roll bowls are amazing and include so many veggies! It’s simple and fresh.  These chicken tacos are to die for! The recipe is from my friend and it’s the perfect spicy chicken you will want. I’ll be sure to post a recipe post soon. The recipe also gave me a reason to make homemade salsa! Mmm.





JANNINE MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST - Shakeology and Fruit
( 1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
SNACK 1 – 2 Protein Waffles w/ Maple Syrup , Nut Butter and Fruit
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE 2 TSP)
LUNCH – Ground Turkey Egg Roll Bowl w/ Toasted Almond Rice Noodles /OR/ Spicy Chicken Crockpot Tacos, Sautéed Spinach w/ 2 Corn Tortillas and Cheese
(1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN 1 BLUE) 
SNACK 2 -   Fruit & Alternating Almonds /Cheese
 (1 PURPLE 1 BLUE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)


WAYMON MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST - SNACK 1 – 2 Protein Waffles w/ Maple Syrup, Butter and Fruit
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE 3 TSP)
LUNCH - Ground Turkey Egg Roll Bowl w/ Toasted Almond Rice Noodles /OR/ Spicy Chicken Crockpot Tacos , Sautéed Spinach w/ 2 Corn Tortillas and Cheese
 (2 YELLOW 2 RED 2 GREEN 1 BLUE) 
SNACK 2 -   Baked Carrot and Sweet Potato “Fries”
 (1 GREEN 1 YELLOW)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein, 1 Fruit Protein Shake
  (1 RED 2 GREEN 1 PURPLE) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment