Monday, March 6, 2017

Core De Force | Week Two


If I could shout out from the roof tops of how much I love CDF I would because I don’t care who knows it! After completing 21DF I didn’t think I would ever love a workout like that, but I was wrong. To be honest love CDF a little more than 21DF! This workout is my soul mate as far as workouts go. It challenges me and gives me a rush when during and after I’ve completed the workout. Every session allows me to work a little harder and pushes me further. I'm keeping up with the workouts and learning every single day what my body can really do.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK



This week I got to stream a live video for my beachbody future coaches group. I never thought that I would be chosen to do that. I’ve only been a part of my team for less than 3 months and I love it and all of them. I never thought that anyone wanted to listen to what I had to say and everyone was encouraging enough to pump me up before my video. I was nervous but so glad and honored that I got to do it. I couldn’t ask to be a part of a better team. You never know who is watching and listening! Remember that.

PROGRESS



I remember being on face time with Jon and showing him my progress and I honestly couldn’t believe my eyes. I had a “holy shit” moment when I looked in the mirror impressed with my progress. I was showing more muscles and shedding more fat even though that damn scale was showing me a fluctuating weight. I’m proud of that! I’m especially excited because I’m finding my inner goddess and loving her. I love getting to know her and how confident she truly is. My husband is also taking note of my inner goddess as well and that’s huge. I’m learning to take a compliment (even compliments from him) and appreciating them.

JAN 2017 VS MAR 2017



0 comments:

Post a Comment