Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DIY breast feeding infinity scarf




Pinterest is AMAZING!! I got this project from Pinterest last week. I made the scarf for under $10!! I didn't want to pay a ridiculous price for a breast feeding scarf for the baby. These things are seriously toooooo expensive in store. I love the idea of the infinity scarf because it's simple and versatile. 



-Start by laying fabric out on a solid surface. I laid mine on the floor. My fabric was folded in half (length wise) when I laid it out. My fabric was 72 in x 30 in.
 -Fold the fabric up ( it should measure 36 in x 30 in) . 
-Pin the opposite side of the fold and sew. I sewed mine using a needle and thread :) I don't have a sewing machine, but if I did I would cut close to the seam of the pinned side when finished. 
-It took me about 30 minutes to sew the entire thing up. I finished sewing in the time it took me to watch the new episode of  'The Mindy Project'. ha 

 Tada! All done:) It's simple and easy. I will definitely make more for myself. I think I want to try a simple black and make it a little smaller in length. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment