Monday, March 27, 2017

March Meal Prep | Week Four



This past weekend was our first weekend at home in a long time.  We’re gearing up for Haidyn’s birthday in a couple weeks so between birthday planning, spring cleaning and getting the girls outside to play (hopefully if the weather cooperates) . I’m trying to incorporate more “vegan” ingredients into my recipes so that I can get more out of my food. This week I’ve been doing really great with my food, but I’ve noticed that my food allergies are creeping up on me. I’m unsure what it truly is other than being lactose intolerant but in my efforts to pinpoint what it is I’m allergic to I’m trying to stay away from dairy. Cross your fingers for me!  

                                                           JANNINE MEAL PREP   




BREAKFAST – 2 Boiled Eggs & PB
(1 RED 2 TSP) 
SNACK 1 –Shakeo Smoothie Bowl w/ Fruit and Homemade Granola  
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Open faced Carrot Chicken “Quesa”dilla (using nutritional yeast)  /OR/ Turkey Chili
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN) 
SNACK 2 -   Alternating Guacamole or Hummus w/ Fruit
 (1 BLUE 1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)

WAYMON MEAL PREP

 

BREAKFAST - SNACK 1 –Egg Bacon Sandwich w/ Fruit
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Open faced Carrot Chicken Quesadillas /OR/ Turkey Chili 
(2 YELLOW 2 RED 2 GREEN) 
SNACK 2 -   Carrots, Cheese and Crackers
 (1 GREEN 1 YELLOW 1 BLUE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein, 1 Fruit Protein Shake
  (1 RED 2 GREEN 1 PURPLE) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment