Friday, November 6, 2015

Week in Pictures| Halloween 2015

Halloween has come and gone (sadly)  and I'm still hunting down any candy I can get my hands on. Yikes! We went out to Wadsworth were trick or treating was on Friday. Haidyn got to spend an entire weekend with Grandma and Gramps (her favorite place to be).  Haidyn had such a great time checking out everyone and their scary costumes. All while, Waymon and I enjoyed watching her light up with every kid that passed her in costume. She definitely inherited Waymon's love for terrifying things; which I'm still envious of.


 



We revealed our fun DIY family costume on Halloween as the cast of Wayne's World. We had our costume picked out months before Halloween, but we had so much fun putting everything together. We originally bought Haidyn glasses to wear, but I'm glad she sat through eyeliner on her face . Even though Waymon and I could barely breathe in our costumes, we were glad that Haidyn's costume was everyone's favorite. (She made the cutest little blonde!)  She also learned how to give everyone a fist bump Halloween weekend too!  It was pretty fitting to her character. Gramps also made a debut in our original picture that I finally get to share with everyone. This one is for you Gramps!





Happy Friday !

0 comments:

Post a Comment