Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rediculed and confused

All I can think about today is the fact that with this new change in my life (with every change I decide to make) some people would rather judge me rather than encourage  me. I've acquired a thick skin towards these things however now more than ever it bothers me. It bothers me because it's as if I don't "fit in" with the type of people that work out. On the outside, people see a 4' 11" "skinny" girl however if you knew me you would know that though I may not be the biggest person in the world I am conscious about my weight and my height. I want to be strong and fit so that I can set an example. I feel like there is a lot of judging going on around me before they actually get to know me. I want to encourage people with their dreams whether it is to be fit or getting your dream job. It seems easy but let's see how it all goes. I'm looking for positivity all around.



0 comments:

Post a Comment