Monday, March 20, 2017

March Meal Prep | Week Three

We've had such a busy weekend that we tried to keep our meals simple this week, but that doesn't mean that we're lacking variation! I've created these beautiful shakeo Smoothie Jars and I can't wait to post the recipe for you guys to recreate yourselves! I love my shakeo, but I've had it in shake form for so long now that I decided that it was time to spice things up. Even Waymon has been shaking things up allowing me to create something with pesto ( which he hates). That in itself should tell you a lot about us changing. This week's prep took so long since we had to do so much during our weekend as well as me just f'ing around in the kitchen . It was all worth it in the end. 


JANNINE MEAL PREP 


BREAKFAST – 2 Boiled Eggs
(1 RED) 
SNACK 1 –Shakeo Smoothie Jar w/ Fruit and Homemade Granola  
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Asparagus Chicken Sausage Pesto Pasta /OR/ Meatloaf w/ Mashed Mixed Potatoes and Veggies
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN 2 TSP) 
SNACK 2 -   Alternating Cheese or Hummus w/ Fruit
 (1 BLUE 1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)
WAYMON MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST - SNACK 1 –Egg Bacon Sandwich w/ Fruit
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Asparagus Chicken Sausage Pesto Pasta /OR/ Meatloaf w/ Mashed Mixed Potatoes and Veggies
 (2 YELLOW 2 RED 2 GREEN) 
SNACK 2 -   Carrots , Cheese and Crackers
 (1 GREEN 1 YELLOW 1 BLUE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein, 1 Fruit Protein Shake
  (1 RED 2 GREEN 1 PURPLE) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment