Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week in Pictures: Jon's Vacation




Jon’s 2 week vacation came and went quicker than I imagined. I couldn't have asked for a better gift than him coming home for the holidays and my birthday.  I’m still in shock of how normal it was to have him around every day for the last 2 weeks. We all couldn't get enough of him; I had my cooking partner, Haidyn had her best friend , Mama had her baby back  and Waymon had his little brother back.  











 

We spent most of our time together at home or eating while we caught up on the new happenings in each other’s lives. We didn't skip a beat when it came to catching up. It was cute that Haidyn knew exactly who Uncle Jon was when she saw him. She clung onto him as if her life depended on it when we met him at the airport.  He’s always been her favorite person even when she was in the womb. She would kick on demand just for him! Her first New Year's kiss was with her Uncle too. Silly girl!





 







When Friday came for us to say good bye, we didn't want to . Waymon and Haidyn were stuck at home since she was sick and couldn't make it. I, on the other hand, left work too late to get a proper goodbye in . I met him at the airport with Mama for a brief 5 minutes. I did tear up when I hugged him goodbye. It’s always hard to say good bye to him, but I know that with his graduation and him being stationed in a new place he will more than okay. Haidyn and I will have to do another countdown until our Number Zero comes back home. We love you and so very proud of you.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment