Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Surprise H-Day Present for Mama- Review



I’ve emphasized quite a few times on here that I am a huge supporter for small business as well as shopping local. I will pay the extra for something homemade if I can because I know the quality of the product(s) will be better. So last week for Haidyn’s birthday I received thee raddest present ever to commemorate her first birthday. I want to say that I was surprised that I got a gift for her birthday, but I am thrilled that I got one too! It’s not a surprise to anyone that follows me that Haidyn’s first birthday made me an emotional wreck. 

It took everything in me not to cry when I got this gift.  The mug has my favorite picture from Haidyn’s 1st birthday pictures on it as well as a “You are my wildest dream come true” on the other side. The quote comes from my Birthday letter to her. See why I teared up now? This is the best gift I could’ve ever received and to make it even better than it already it is- it’s from a local small business!


The mug was made by MyPrinceCharming 1 . This shop creates everything you can imagine to put on t-shirts, onesies and mugs! The quality of my mug is superb. The mug is sturdy and dishwasher safe.  You can tell that they took the time to envision the designs that are on the mug as well as the mug itself; which I value more than anything. It’s the small details that count the most. The mug stands approximately 4.5 inches tall,  holds 15 oz and is dual colored- mine is white on the outside and pink on the inside!




  I am lucky enough to know the wonderful wife team personally behind this store. Not only are they great at what they do, they’re great people to have make your custom shirts/mugs.  They take custom shirt/mug orders, ship locally and soon they will start to ship internationally! They work with you to get your design just right, so that your vision comes to life in your customer shirt.

 Thank you, thank you My Prince Charming 1 for my incredible custom mug , for being supporters of my blog, photography and being soo good to Haidyn and myself. 

 If you are interested in any of these products and would like to check them out please click on the links below for more information on their business. I've linked all of their information in the review blurbs as well.

Check out more from My Prince Charming 1's Etsy store, here, and their Facebook page, here.








** This blog post is not a paid promotion by My Prince Charming 1 and is simply a review of their business and their products ***






0 comments:

Post a Comment