Friday, April 17, 2015

The Very Hungry Caterpillar First Birthday Outfit & Accessories- Review




Haidyn’s birthday theme is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. We chose the theme since it was the book she loved when she was in the womb. She got so excited every time the caterpillar ate through all of the food and even more when it turned into a big butterfly! So her wonderful first birthday outfit had to be themed as well. I searched for each of these businesses through facebook and friends. I’m glad I chose to go with each of them. I couldn’t be happier with her outfit and accessories.  Having a girl gives me a reason to spoil her through and through. You only turn one once, right!?


Her outfit was made by Rosie’s Tutu’s , custom design shirt design by Star Custom Threads  and Bow’s by Oggie’s  Hair Bows

I got a referral from a friend to go with Rosie’s Tutu’s. I saw dozens of birthday outfits for little girls on her facebook page and fell in love instantly. Each one of them is handmade and made to order. I couldn’t believe the selection she had. I spoke with the business about the theme to Haidyn’s birthday and she walked me through every step of the process. We went back and forth with the designed I wanted and the characters I wanted. I got a preview of all the ideas before giving the final "OK" on the outfit design.  The Hungry Caterpillar colors are identical to Christmas colors, but she made it so that it didn’t look too Christmasy which was my biggest concern. I also had Haidyn's name placed on the shirt along with the caterpillar  because it's her birthday ! The shirt design was made by Star Custom Threads. Ordering was simple and the outfit was completed and shipped to me within 2 weeks. I received a preview right before the shipment shipped to me! Her prices do vary from each design, however I bought Haidyn’s entire outfit for $45.00 which included shipping. I absolutely love Haidyn’s outfit. It’s perfect for her birthday and she’s going to match the theme! I look forward to getting Haidyn another birthday outfit and any other tutu’s from Rosie’s Tutu's and Star Custom Threads.  Thank you so much!





Her bows were custom made by Oggie’s Hair Bows. I’ve ordered a few bows from her and I am impressed every time I order from her. She ordered the material and had both beautiful bows completed within a week. I love the gemstone in the middle of the bows to give it that extra touch of flair. You can tell that she puts love in every bow; which is exactly what I look for in a local business. I received a preview of the material once it arrived and a preview before I picked up. These bows are simple enough for her to wear again and again without it being too over the top. Thank you so much again for your superb work!


If you are interested in any of these products and would like to check them out please click the links below for more information on their business. I’ve linked all of their information in their review blurbs as well. 

Check out more from Rosie's Tutu's, here,  check out more from Star Custom Threads, here and check out more from Oggie's Hair Bows, here







**This blog post is not a paid promotion by Rosie’s Tutu’s, Star Custom Threads & Oggie’s Hair Bows and is simply a review of each business’ products**

4 comments:

  1. thecouturebaby, baileysblossoms, lolaanddarla, mybabypie, poshbabystore, rufflebutts, zulily, bornfabulousboutique, Etsy Birthday Outfits, Posh Peanut Kids, tutu girl, The Pink Boutique, Sparkle in Pink Boutique, Plivia Rose, Country Couture
    http://rufflesandbowties.boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruffles and Bowties bowtique is canadas most trusted reasonable baby tot and children's fashion and birthday boutique. Our baby boutique is filled with the perfect outfits for all of lifes big moments and everything in between. From sparkling couture to pearls and bows, we have your baby covered from head to toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruffles and Bowties bowtique is canadas most trusted reasonable baby tot and children's fashion and birthday boutique. Our baby boutique is filled with the perfect outfits for all of lifes big moments and everything in between. From sparkling couture to pearls and bows, we have your baby covered from head to toe, for more visit at - https://rufflesandbowties.boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for a unique birthday theme to do for your little ones next birthday a Starbucks Birthday is a great one to choose. It’s not only a super delicious theme but it also an adorable one too. https://rufflesandbowties.boutique/blogs/ruffles-birthday-ideas/a-yummy-starbucks-birthday-party

    ReplyDelete