Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day in the Life: Saturday Edition



I’ve never done a blog that documents our entire day, so I figured what the heck I'd give it shot. Last Saturday, was probably the only weekend we weren’t with Waymon. :[ He had to work some OT at work, so it was just me and the bebe for the entire day.  

Haidyn decided to wake up and snuggle with me at 6:30 am She just knows when her Daddy isn’t there. We laid in bed watching our favorite Youtubers while I tried to wake up. My Youtube Favorite at the moment is Ingrid Nilsen & RachLoves while Haidyn loves Bethany Mota. If you haven’t seen their channels, go watch them these women are so fun and energetic you will be hooked. (You have been forewarned)  
 

 
We’re finally up at ready to greet the day so we shower and get dressed by 7:30 am. Haidyn is definitely not a fan of putting on her clothes, but she loves getting ready with me. She loves watching me put on my makeup while she pretends to do the same. It’s so sweet that she wants to be like me. 

8:00 am is when Haidyn sits down to some Dora the Explorer while she has some milk and relaxes. At this time she tries to fight her nap, but her nap usually wins. She tries to blog with me too [:  When her impromptu nap sets in I sit down to blog and try to get everything ready to go when we go out while Haidyn tries to nap.





After Haidyn’s cat nap we get up and get started with our day at 9:30am. We head out to run our errands for our birthday grocery trip.


Our first stop (it’s always our first stop) is Target! My girl loves Target and she knows exactly when we get there because of the red carts! [:
 Since we hadn’t had any breakfast other than milk we stop at the Starbucks and grab a croissant and a Mango Carrot Milkshake. It does sound as good as it tastes.

We wonder through Target aimlessly while we Ooh and Awe over everything from the Dollar Section, Women’s clothing, Baby section and the makeup.  Our mini haul consisted of : sun block, cake pans ( that we returned soon after), new cool cup and new lippies!



I finally got to taste some of the shake!! [:

After Target, we head over to Lola’s house to tidy up a few things and finally switch her car seat to forward facing. If I had a bigger car, she would still be rear facing, but due to limited space in my little Civic she’s now a big girl! She couldn’t be more excited about the big change. Her eyes lit up the minute I started driving.

We head to Winco for actual birthday grocery shopping because we got a little too carried away at Target at 11:30 am Haha . We dashed to the store to get everything we needed for the party. I, of course, let the list of what we needed in the car. Obviously, the car needed the list more than I did however we did pretty good getting everything in one swoop. Haidyn and I had a laughing contest in the store while we were running around like a chicken without its head. It’s pretty funny how loud we actually got. Thank God Waymon wasn’t there or we would’ve embarrassed him.

We dropped off Uncle Jon’s really late birthday gift from Lola and all of my photography discs at the post office. Haidyn slept through this entire part of the trip since she was so exhausted, but she didn’t miss anything at all. We stood in line for what seemed like forever as there was only 1 person at the register. We made it out in one piece after almost an hour.

We headed home to put all of our groceries away and Waymon surprises us  at  1:45 pm!  I was beyond excited to see him!  I think I may have squealed a little inside. Haidyn woke up just enough to greet him before getting back to bed. Waymon and I put all of the groceries away and parted ways. He took a nap before dinner and I tidied up the house and blogged once again.

6:00 pm rolls around and my loves didn’t wake up until I made them get up. I didn’t want to bother them as I thought they would just sleep a couple of hours instead they slept 4 hours. I was actually shocked that the entire house was quite for that long.
We figured that since we’ve been working so hard on NOT eating out that we finally would. Our family date night took us to Sakana Sushi  around 6:30 pm.  Our family loves sushi, it’s probably our favorite food.  We eat have our own favorites and don’t let Haidyn’s size fool you. My girl can put her sushi down and so can all of us. [:
 


We’re headed home and winding down from our hectic day at 8:00 pm . Everyone gets changed into their jammies and brushed their teeth before Haidyn laid on my chest to fall asleep. We watched Workaholics all together on the couch to wind down. Well, Haidyn and I watched Workaholics with our eyes closed. Everyone was in bed and tuckered out by 8:30 pm except for Waymon.
Saturday’s are usually always jam packed with stuff for all of us to do together. I’m glad that Haidyn and I got to spend some Q.T. together and that we got to make up for not hanging out with Waymon all day with a nice dinner to end our Saturday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment