Monday, January 14, 2019

January Dinner Meal Prep | Week One

 

Dinners are a struggle for us, not the cooking part but the prepping part. We never know what we're making so that turns into us making a "convenient" meal which I can't stand. I want to me more proactive this year in dinners and meal prep because I don't want to eat out anymore. We've cut back on eating out in the past couple years but I want to cut it back even further. Waymon is also learning how to cook this year! ( Queue the hallelujah chorus) . I'm excited that he'll be cooking along side with me. Cooking in our home will finally be a family event! I'm hoping to keep this up for the entire year and post about it.All of this front work will help cut down on our grocery bills and time in the kitchen. It also helps that we have a HUGE chalkboard to list everything down. :) 

Here is our first week of dinners! We varied our dinners slightly because of what we had on hand. We had two days of leftovers!

MONDAY - Chicken bake & Cauliflower rice


TUESDAY- Jalapeno Parmesan- Crusted Grilled Cheese w/ Split Pea Soup



WEDNESDAY - Flank Steak with Garlic Smashed Potatoes



THURSDAY - Chicken Kabobs w/ Fried Rice 





FRIDAY - Breakfast Pizza 




SATURDAY- LEFTOVERS :) 


SUNDAY BREAKFAST : Biscuits and Turkey Gravy  




SUNDAY - LEFTOVERS :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment