Sunday, February 26, 2017

February Meal Prep | Week Four


We're switching things up this week in a huge way with incorporating some of our favorite foods back into our diet with a healthier twist.  My grocery week is this weekend which means that this week's meal prep I had to get creative with what we have left in our fridge and pantry. It's not extremely difficult to prep, but I still want to make sure we have enough variety for us not to get sick of our food. This week I'm pretty excited on our protein pancakes. My MIL made them for us the other weekend and we couldn't stay away from them after that. We also were getting a little tired of our bacon veggie egg cups. I know, that sounds so odd but trust me it did get a little old. Another big change this week is the amount Waymon is eating. He was finding it a little difficult to eat 5 meals a day during his work schedule so we broke his meals down so that he'd be eating 4 times a day instead of 5, while i'm over here wishing I could eat more and more. ;) Don't worry since my second week of CDF starts this week I get another fruit! YASS! That's HUGE ya'll!! 


JANNINE MEAL PREP 


BREAKFAST - Shakeology and Fruit
( 1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
SNACK 1 –  2  Protein Pancakes w/ Maple Syrup and Fruit
 ( 1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE 2 TSP)
LUNCH - Turkey Veggie Burrito w/ Cheese  /OR/ Chicken Almond Stir Fry w/ Garlic Rice
(1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN 1 BLUE) 
SNACK 2 -   Fruit
 (1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)


WAYMON MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST - 2  Protein Pancakes w/ Maple Syrup and Fruit  /OR/ Nut butter banana overnight oats   ( 1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE 1 TSP)
LUNCH - Turkey Veggie Burrito w/ Cheese /OR/ Chicken Almond Stir Fry w/ Garlic Rice
 (2 YELLOW 2 RED 2 GREEN 1 BLUE) 
SNACK 2 -   Carrots, Homemade Ranch &  Crackers
 (1 GREEN 1 YELLOW)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein, 1 Fruit Shake
  (1 RED 2 GREEN 1 PURPLE) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment