Monday, February 13, 2017

February Meal Prep | Week Two


This week's meal prep came to me in a dream... okay okay it came to me at work while I was talking to my friend over what we were going to eat for the next week. I'm telling you guys I always have food on my mind. I could eat the same thing every single day, but I'm always searching for new things to try and to eat! Can you blame a girl? I've had a little more time to think about the prep this week so I got way too excited and prepped a lot of it on Saturday to put together on Sunday. It all worked out since we will be spending a lot of today with family. We went live yesterday on my FB (facebook.com/janninemangosingwells)  if you want to see our prepped meals live! Check us out! 



JANNINE - MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST - Shakeology, 1 tsp oil (nut butter/ coconut oil) and fruit 
SNACK 1 - bacon, veggie, egg cups 
LUNCH  Chicken sausage w/  garlic butter mashed carrots and potatoes  /OR/ Turkey meatballs with spaghetti squash and garlic toast
SNACK 2 -  Dried fruit w/ almonds 
DINNER - 1 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein, 1 cup fruit 


WAYMON - MEAL PREP 

BREAKFAST -  bacon veggie egg cups w/ cheese sandwich style 
LUNCH - Chicken sausage w/  garlic butter mashed carrots and potatoes  /OR/ Turkey meatballs with spaghetti squash and garlic toast
SNACK 2 -Dried fruit w/ almonds 
DINNER- Protein shake, nut butter and fruit 



1 comments:

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete