Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Goal Getter | February




The momentum from my resolutions is picking up and I want it to stay that way for the entire way. To keep myself on track and accountable I wanted to create a goal list for myself. I will work throughout the month achieve my short term goals and ultimately build up to my big goal. What better way to keep myself accountable than to share my goals with all of you?!


  1. Start 21DF Round 2  * COMPLETED!
  2. Meal prep every week and search for more variety of recipes.  * COMPLETED!
  3. Attempt to push through 2x a days with new workouts. * COMPLETED!
  4. Try a new workout for fun on Sundays for active recovery * COMPLETED!
  5. Read one book for the month, PD or fiction* COMPLETED!
  6. Drink a gallon of water a day. *FAILED TO COMPLETE
  7. Lose 5 lbs.  *FAILED TO COMPLETE – building muscle instead of losing weight
  8. Support fellow BB more in challenge groups. * FAILED AND COMPLETED. - the BB app is wonky and I’m stoked that we have another group together on FB.
  9. No TV during the week!  *FAILED TO COMPLETE- I was sick and had nothing better to do than turn on the tube.
  10. Finish 21DF Round 2.  * COMPLETED!

*post is edited on 03/01/17 with an update on all goals .

Who’s with me on goal getting? I’m making the most out of this year. We’re already down one month. Let’s tackle some goals together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment