Friday, May 15, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Description- Month Two



I received my 2nd month of bows from Lil MissDesigns and Accessories bow subscription promptly last week. I wanted to take a swing at an almost random bow package for April so I ordered; 1 Boston Red Sox bow, 1 flower bow and 1 Disney princess bow.   I didn’t know what I was going to get other than the Red Sox bow ( which by the way is for Grandma Tracey [: ), but I loved the element of surprise in her work. A lot of women chose to do this route as they didn't want to be hassled into picking specific bows each month, so I gave it a whirl. I also wanted to make my order a little easier on her since I knew she was going to be moving and doing a ton of work on the shop in the month of April.




And again I was surprised with another month of high quality bows that are original , sturdy and  fun!  Haidyn loves the purple flower bow so much that I am not allowed to touch it ! She’s getting more and more use to the fact that her hair HAS to be done every day for school/going out. Happy baby and happy Mama is always a WIN!


Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! Can't wait until our next month's package.

Check out the business facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!
 
** This blog post is not a paid promotion by Lil’ Miss Designs and is simply a review of the business’ products ***  



I

0 comments:

Post a Comment