Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring /Summer Lippies


I've become obsessed with lipsticks recently and it's to the point where I've been hoarding quite a bit of them. Every trip to the store also doubles as a trip down each isle of the makeup section. Shh.. Don't tell my husband. I'm loving all of the bright and bold colors that's out there now for the Spring/Summer time since we're finally coming into the seasons! Each one of these beautiful colors you can find at your local drugstores. Here are my go to Spring and Summer lip choices!


[one]

NYC  417
 FLIRTY 



[two]

RIMMEL
  500 LUNA
 

[three]
ELF 31216
 PINK UMBRELLAS



[four]

NYX MLS17 
SWEET PINK



[five]

WET N WILD 903C 
JUST PEACHY





[six]
NYX 509 
NARCISSUS




[seven]

WET N WILD 
SMOKIN' HOT PINK


[eight]
Maybelline 735
 ROSE RUSH





0 comments:

Post a Comment