Sunday, May 24, 2015

Old Navy Summer Mini Haul

I love Old Navy. I love their styles because they’re simple, affordable and very hip to every season. We're definitely not the trendiest family because we'd rather be comfortable in our clothes more than anything else.  Simple staples are our go - to . I also love that I can get all of us clothes from there without hassling if it’s too fancy/too expensive for each of us. I bought all of us something and only spent $60.00! That’s a steal for us.  We needed to add some new items for the Summer time since Haidyn was running low on short sleeved shirt/tanks and Waymon needed shorts- okay he didn’t need shorts, but I didn’t want my husband to die from the heat this summer.
 
I got Haidyn some graphic tees and tanks! They’re so cute. I couldn’t resist the pug, the mermaid or kitty shirts!

Waymon got a pair of black shorts and a California graphic tee. He loves plain and simple tees so that he can mix and match everything in his closet.

I love their plain, relaxed fit tees. I probably have them in every color imaginable. I love wearing them everyday and matching them with a cardigan for work . These ones have different thread colors in them so they’re technically not one solid color; which I think is soo cool!



0 comments:

Post a Comment