Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Goal Getter | May



May is here and I'm ready to get started with new goals to accomplish this month! April slowed me down a little bit since I was sick for a majority of it, but I'm ready to bounce back stronger than ever mentally and physically. This month I really want to focus on what I've been lacking instead of adding more for me to accomplish. I've lost a majority of the weight I've wanted to, but now I have to learn to love the body that I worked so hard for as well as learn the balance between working out and my love for food (mainly sweets). I'm ready May ! Summer is just around the corner and I'm coming for you!
  1. Complete Core De Force II
  2. Start Piyo
  3. Search for more variety in meal planning
  4. Find balance between eating and loving your body
  5. Get active with the girls
  6. Get organized
  7. Stay fearless

0 comments:

Post a Comment