Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Meal Prep | Week One


 

Easter weekend had me sicker than a dog. I couldn’t believe that I couldn’t eat for a week! Seriously that’s my worst nightmare. I missed eating so much since I couldn’t keep anything down. My eating and nutrition hasn’t been 100% but I’m working to get back to where I was. I meal prepped last week, but of course I didn’t get to take pictures. Believe me, I felt a little guilty not posting my meal prep. Here is our latest meal prep week. 


  JANNINE MEAL PREP   

BREAKFAST – Shakeo Fruit Shake
(1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
SNACK 1 –Protein Waffles and Fruit   
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Chicken Waldorf Salad w/ Lettuce and Toasted Bread /OR/ Unstuffed Bell Peppers w/ Rice
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN 2 TSP) 
SNACK 2 -   Cheese and Fruit
 (1 BLUE 1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)

WAYMON MEAL PREP

BREAKFAST – Protein Fruit Shake
(1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
LUNCH – Chicken Waldorf Salad w/ Lettuce and Toasted Bread /OR/ Unstuffed Bell Peppers w/ Rice
 (2 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN)

0 comments:

Post a Comment