Monday, May 8, 2017

Core De Force Week 8 | Round Two Results



When I stopped making excuses not to push through I started to see a difference in myself from the way I was working out to my results. I didn’t want to workout every day, but I made it work every single day. I gave it my all and threw the scale away. I started to appreciate my non scale goals instead of judging all my progress on my weight. My clothes this round started to fall off of me literally. I forgot how amazing it felt to go into a store and try on cute clothes because I wanted to. I feel like myself again. That in itself feels so amazing. 



























R. ARM         11.5
L. ARM         11.5
CHEST          34
WAIST           28
HIPS               32
R. THIGH     17.5
L. THIGH     17.5
R. CALF       13.5
L. CALF       13.5

 TOTAL INCHES  179 IN
WEIGHT            124.6 LBS


R. ARM         11.75
L. ARM         11.5
CHEST          33.5
WAIST           27.5
HIPS               32.5
R. THIGH     19.5
L. THIGH     20
R. CALF       14.75
L. CALF       14.5

 TOTAL INCHES  185.5 IN
OVERALL INCHES LOST  16.5 IN
INCHES LOST SINCE LAST ROUND  0 IN
WEIGHT            122.8 LBS
OVERALL WEIGHT LOST  15.2 LBS
WEIGHT LOST SINCE LAST ROUND 1.84 LBS

L Round I- R Round II

L Round II - R Round I

These numbers don't lie. I've gained 6 inches all together from my last round all because my legs are growing stronger. That's not a set back that's a come up! Who doesn't want stronger legs! I'm losing in all the right places too. I can't wait to see where my next program will take me. I will miss CDF dearly, but I can't wait for a break from all the jumping around even if it's just for a little bit. Summer bod I'm coming for you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment