Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday Haidyn!



Three years have gone by with a blink of an eye. Time is a thief and it stole my baby girl from me faster than I thought it would. As bittersweet as it is to me to see my baby grow up, I’m enjoying watching her grow up to be the spunky, sassy,  independent girl that is truly my partner in crime. She's the girl I've always dreamed of being. Not a day goes by that my sweet girl isn’t trying to make me laugh/smile like her Daddy, isn’t my singing / dancing partner, my sous chef and one of my biggest cheerleaders in everything I do. 




Three things about her, on her third birthday.
  1. Her taste in music is impeccable. She gets that from Hootsee and Waymon. There is no specific genre she loves because she loves it all.  Our music lover will break out into dance whenever she hears any beat. She’s not afraid to dance like no one is watching and it doesn’t matter where she is. She will carefully memorize every dance move and lyric to later on show you what she’s taught herself. My favorite is when she stops mid thought and sings at the top of her lungs because she can’t help but sing her favorite song. 
  2. She’s becoming such a daredevil thrill seeker (just like her Daddy). She creates obstacle courses for her and Rory to go through. Jumps off of the coach to another couch or trying to jump higher on our beds. She pushes her limits to the point where she’s scared shitless and laughs it off because it was that much fun. She loves watching our different reactions while she’s doing her stunts. I’m terrified and screaming in fear while Waymon is cheering her on (most of the time). I swear to you between both of them I have heart palpitations. Proof is on Waymon's IG! 
  3. She has the biggest heart and kindest soul. She will go out of her way just to make you laugh or smile. She gives you the biggest hugs when she sees that you’re sad or just need someone. She can just sense that kind of thing and her hugs are the best in the world. You know the kind of hug that is tight enough around you that you don’t want it to end but releases at the right moment. I don’t know if she could have better timing. After her hugs she’ll hold your face and tell you how much she loves you just to reassure you everything will be okay.
 I’m still in absolute disbelief that I was blessed to be her Mama and that she wants nothing more in life than to be a little more like me. I must be doing something right in life to deserve her.  Life wouldn’t be the same without her singing all of her favorite songs at the top of her lungs whether we’re at home, Target or out to eat and screaming from the roof tops of how much she loves her friend Tommy. (Hoping you read this later in life and remember this sweet time). I will always be here to be your rock as much as you’ve always been mine. Happy Birthday Haidyn Bayne!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Haidyn! Have an amazing day. Time flies in the blink of an eye. May she grows up to become a beautiful person inside out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to little sweet haidyn. She is so adorable with a cutest smile of the world. She is looking amazing in these pics and this is actual beauty of the world. Innocence of kids.

    ReplyDelete