Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Meat & Cheese Platter





We recently had our Thanksgiving potluck at work and I’ve been obsessed with this meat and cheese platter that I’ve seen on pinterest!  Isn’t it so cute? It was simple enough to make , and take to work without over thinking everything. This simple platter is versatile to fit any occasion and budget. I also think that the fact that it was shaped like a turkey was a plus! I can’t wait to try different types of meats, cheeses and crackers next time.  


INGREDIENTS

  • Different types of meats (I used pepperoni and salami)
  • Different types of cheeses (I used cheddar and colbie jack)
  • Any type of cracker (I used Ritz vegetable crackers to replicate feathers).



DIRECTIONS

  1. Arrange cracker, cheese and meat medley to create a turkey! 



1 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks way too delicious!! I wish I could eat this right now. Anyway I am also going to attend a dinner party tonight at the best event space Chicago. It is a Thai cuisine party and I am dying to be there!!

    ReplyDelete