Friday, September 30, 2016

Dig Your Roots





I didn’t know how big of a FGL fan I was until last night. Now I'm ready to admit to everyone I'm a completed fan girl for them.  There wasn’t a song that I didn’t sing at the top of my lungs to, nor was there a song that I didn’t shake my ass off too. This concert was a Christmas gift for me to Jon since we don’t really ever get to do things one on one anymore. So I bought the cheapest tickets for decent seats and off we went!



 

It was the first time either of us were going to a concert that big for a huge band- and of course it had to be country. We had such a good time! I'm hoping for more concerts together in our future. I don't think Jon has ever seen me fan girl so hard in his life .  I didn’t even know I could party like that on a Thursday night, but I’m one happy Mama. The only thing I wished was that Haidyn was a little older so I could take her since this is one of her favorite bands as well, but there is always next time- I hope :)





Happy Friday Everyone!
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment