Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Home Decor

We’re a Halloween family.  I don’t know what it is about this time of year but we literally lose our shit at the store over all of the Halloween décor.  If you know me I have an obsession with skulls (that's putting it lightly) and when we decorate for this time of year it doesn’t seem too out of the norm. Haidyn has come to love this time of year as well. Where ever we go she is on the hunt for pumpkins and “scaries”. She’s a girl after my own heart. I'm excited that I finally get to be the person that decorates her home for every small occasion.





 

Our décor this Fall needed to incorporate Halloween but Fall as well. Everything in our home smells and looks a little like fall.  Nevada isn’t letting up with the heat as of late, but it will get to sweater weather soon! I’m thinking a trip to Apple Hill is in order!! 

Happy First Day of Fall! XO


Bats  // Pumpkin Sign Crate and Barrel  // DIY Kid Decor // Chalkboard // Fall Floor Mat Sam's Club

0 comments:

Post a Comment