Thursday, September 22, 2016

DIY Farmhouse Tables


You know when you look through magazines and stores and you’re always longing for that one particular piece to be in your home? For me that’s always been a farmhouse table. I love the rustic look and feel of the table as well how it fits my family so much better than a regular table does. After much nagging and convincing on my husband’s part we finally took the time to redo our table, end tables and coffee tables all as farmhouse tables.  I don’t know what happened to my husband after years of bothering him for one, but he finally caved to help me. Luckily, for him I get 4 brand-new tables for ½ of the price of one farmhouse table. Everyone wins, but mostly I win.


WHAT WE USED
Polytherne
Wood Stain
Caulk
Gorilla Glue
1 ¼ in screws
1x6 /1x4 boards
Sand paper




I can’t help but gush about these tables. They are beautiful and really a labor of love on everyone’s part. I’m so happy that I decided to redo our tables/chairs instead of spending a fortune to buy something new. Now our tables and chairs are new to us.





0 comments:

Post a Comment