Sunday, October 2, 2016

Haidyn's Toddler Room

It's hard to believe that there is no crib in this room anymore, but I'm so in love with the fact she loves this room more than anything. We went with a simple theme  of gold and tribal in her room to incorporate some of her baby things.  And how could I not still keep her cradle board? It's so stunning. We wanted simplicity that made a big impact  We didn't want her to outgrow this theme too quickly either. 











 I feel like the room now feels like it's actually hers. She's all grown up in her big girl bed and toys all put away. I think my favorite part of her room is the canopy and lights at night. Isn't it to die for?










Canopy Ikea // Lights on Canopy Target// Kitty Pillow Ikea // White Owl Scentsy // Mom and Dad Doll Friends of Suzy//  Gold Dot Decal DIY Michael's // // Toy Bucket Pots from Home Depot, Similar // 

1 comments:

  1. Wow, good post, you did really good work there. Toddler? I would love to have such room for myself. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete