Monday, September 26, 2016

Recycle & Revamp




The two things you must know about me is that 1) I love a bargain and 2) I love to DIY. I am forever seeking the best deals and typically the best deals require some work, which I don’t mind since it saves me a little more than I would have. When we revamped our table to a farmhousetable, I also decided to revamp our chairs. I bought our chairs from a thrift store when we first moved in together as a married couple a few years ago. 




 
The chairs were this awful gray color that we believed look so great with the rest of our décor in our home back in the day. New chairs were going to cost me around $50-$90 per chair. Now as you can see that wasn’t going to pair well with my beautiful table so I decided to redo them with a simple black glossy paint. Simple, easy and classic.  In love with what a can of spray paint can do! All in all, redoing all my chairs cost me about $12! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment