Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cheesy Zucchini Dog Muffins




We’re heading off onto vacation and these muffins will be Rory’s breakfast while she’s away at Grandma’s. Isn’t she so spoiled? I had some leftover zucchini from all of my zucchini baking this past week so I decided why not make someone for Rory too! I froze these right they cooled off so I could take them to my in laws for Ror.


  • 1 handful of shredded cheese
  • 2 cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1 cup of chicken stock
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • cup grated zucchini

  1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
  2. Combine all ingredients with exception of the zucchini and mix well in a large bowl.  
  3. Fold in zucchini until well incorporated.
  4. Grease muffin tins.
  5. Pour into paper lined muffin tins until each is about 3/4 full. 
  6. Bake 25-30 minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks good and worth trying. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us and keep posting such posts with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks simple yet tasty. My dog would love it. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I can now use leftover cheese and zucchini lolz..

    ReplyDelete