Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sweet Home Nevada


Jon's vacation with a blink of an eye has come and gone. I'm pretty sure he stayed longer this time than ever before! This vacation of his I swear has been the busiest vacations yet. There hasn't been a time that we weren't off doing something with the whole gang, dropping/picking Jon up from the airport or setting up for a get together. Brother, is in  high demand when he's home. We jammed packed this vacation with things to do unintentionally.K came to visit for the first part of Jon's trip before Jon went on another mini vacation with the boys. Our plans were to hike, run and rest up for the rest he's actually lacking. But of course, Jon literally got to "rest" on his vacation for about 2 days. Poor guy!













New things for Jon this time was meeting our precious Frankie and being there for Haidyn's birthday! As mentioned in my previous blog, this is the first time Jon was actually able to celebrate with us since Haidyn was born. She was so happy to actually spend time with him during this time. Who wouldn't want to spend their birthday with their favorite person? It wasn't all sunshine and rainbows with these two throughout their stay. Finally Jon saw ( in person) that his niece is his literal twin . That little shit.



It doesn't get any easier saying goodbye at the end of his trip, but we're all trying here.  I will always play aloof when it comes to saying 'see you later' to Jon because if I don't I'll cry like a baby that my baby brother is leaving for who knows how long. ( Growing up kinda sucks ) . We'll all miss Jon until he comes back home next, but this time I think Frankie is going to miss him the most. ( by the way where is my boy's loyalty? ) Frankie gained a little pep in his step when he met his Uncle Jon and has calmed down a bit that he's left. Apparently, Uncle Jon is everyone's favorite person. I completely understand !



0 comments:

Post a Comment