Saturday, August 29, 2015

Featured on Blogher | Challenge: Praise Your Sweetie for A Month Via Texts!


As many of you know alongside my personal blog, I also blog with a great community of local moms here in Reno. RENOMOMSBLOG creates a great community of mothers in Northern Nevada that are dedicated to their families. I recently wrote a blog about the little texts that I’ve sent Waymon during our time apart to keep the love alive and spice things up a bit with us. This article has also been featured on Blogher.com in the Love & Sex section on the homepage of the website.  My second feature for Blogher feels just as amazing as the first. You can check out the feature here!


Thank you all for your support on Blogher, Facebook, Instagram and on here! Your shares, likes and comments allow me to love what I do so much more. Please check out the original link here to view the article.

For more of my blog please check out my feed on BLOGLOVIN & BLOGHER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment