Friday, August 28, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Five




I can’t believe I’ve only gotten 5 months of bows (I’ll be getting my  6th month pkg sometime this weekend/early next week). This bow set is for the month of July. I wanted to get ready for the fall as well as get some new, fun and quirky bows to fill her collection. I ordered the following bows; ce cream/cupcake,-rainbow/multicolored and red paisley.


The rainbow bow is my favorite this month. I love all of the bold colors and how the bow itself is just a statement piece. It’s really easy to pair with any of her outfits because it is rainbow. This bow is also Haidyn’s favorite as she “oohs” and “ahhs” over the colors as well.



The cupcake bow is something that LMDA got to play around with.  Like I’ve said before I let the shop get creative with my bows, after all this is her expertise and not mine. I originally ordered cupcakes/ ice cream for this set, but I was generally happy with the result. Anything pink matches with her outfits.



Last but not least, the Wolfpack/UNR bow was on my list for August but because she ran out of red paisley she bumped up my order for this bow. When I envisioned the bow, I thought it was going to have the college logo of some sort on it just like the ones one she’s previously made for other clients. As you can tell, that I didn’t get the latter so I was a little disappointed at first. When I came to think of it, I like this bow a lot more because it’s something she will be able to wear for even longer than the bow with the logo on it.




Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! I’m already anxiously waiting for my Fall/Holiday bows! 


Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!






** This blog post is not a paid promotion by Lil’ Miss Designs and is simply a review of the business’ products ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment