Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby Hack | Snacks On-the-Go


The struggle of packing snacks used to be the death of me, but not anymore! I’ve found a simple and efficient hack that has saved me from tantrums while were out at the store/while we’re out to eat and waiting for our food order. Halleluiah!!  Remember those pesky formula dividers? They were a little annoying when you had to use them because there was not a way for you to get the formula out of them quick enough for your starving infant. Those were the days, weren’t they? Well I now use them for snacks! That’s right snacks!



 They’re a perfect divider for all their snacks. These containers keep everything divided, gives them variety and easy to store in your diaper bag, purse or mini lunch box.
I like to bring at least two of these around with me so that Haidyn has more than enough snacks to keep her going where ever we happen to find ourselves. You can use any size you’d like, but my go to one is the Munchkin. You can find it, here. It’s so much easier giving her a variety of her favorites rather than me trying to find something she can snack on, on the fly or dealing with a tantrum.

Here are some of our favorite on-the-go snacks; 

Orange Segments
Apple Slices
Teddy grahams
String cheese
Fruit snacks
Goldfish
Cheerios
Raisins
Grapes
Trail mix


Do you have a favorite snack carrying method for your little one?
What snacks does your toddler like on-the-go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment