Friday, August 21, 2015

Old Navy Summer Sale Haul |Toddler Style



Old Navy’s end of summer sale has come and gone so of course I had to stock up on layer-able t-shirts for the fall /winter and tanks for next summer. Haidyn is out growing her clothes faster than I can actually wrap my head around so instead of getting her the size she fits just right in; I got her the size up. Old Navy sizes use to run a little bigger on my little on my little Miss but not so much anymore. I know that the quality in their clothing will last her a lot longer than most brands which is a huge plus when it comes to my hurricane.

|2T LINE UP|
Simple Everyday Tee’s  and Long Sleeves

Now that she’s getting older. It’s nicer that we can branch away from the frilly girly print and start wearing more simple prints. Nothing flashy, but something I can pair with anything any day of the week.




I love the simplicity in the colors that I chose for the long sleeves. The print stands out in each of them, but simple enough to wear to school and while we’re out and about.

|3T LINE UP|

Tanks 
The tanks also have a simple print on them so that no matter what she’s wearing next year or the year after next it’ll match regardless.  I wanted to make sure that in buying in advance the print was something that can be layered in the Fall/Winter if need be as well. Toddler style has to be versatile.

Simple Everyday Tee’s and Long Sleeves 


 

Daddy sought out an Elsa shirt (which is her favorite shirt out of all the ones we bought that day). **Dad of the century ladies and gentleman! ** We got this one as a 3T so that she could wear it now to bed and later on when she can really rock it with a pair of leggings or jeans, same goes for the rose’s shirt!
Sweatshirt

Nevada doesn’t always have the “coldest” weather, so we didn’t need to buy her a winter coat just yet. It’ll start to get chilly soon here and this is perfect for the days that we’re out past 7:00 pm and need something simple to throw on. The color also makes it easy to hide dirt my girl might get herself into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment