Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September Meal Prep | Week One - Whole 30 Challenge




Our Whole 30 Challenge has started! Waymon, my mother in law and myself are on the Whole 30 challenge this month.  We wanted to see what we could improve in our diets to get us to be the healthier and more conscious about our food choices. I honestly, want to see what it does to my body. I’ve been working out consistently this year and changed my eating habits drastically, but I wanted to push myself even further. I don’t want to eat crap because I feel like crap every single time that I do. I also want to rid myself of the protein shakes. I feel that eating whole foods will be more beneficial for me instead of eating a “easy” meal. I know that my hardest feat will be the sugar at the end of a bad day, but I know I can swing it.


JANNINE MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST – Hard Boiled Egg w/ Ground Turkey Sausage w/ Veggies and Salsa
(1 PROTEIN, ½ VEGGIE)

SNACK 1 –Fruit w/ Grain Free Granola and Almond Milk
(2 FRUITS, 1 CARB, 1 ORANGE) 



LUNCH – Coconut Lime Chicken and Cauliflower Fried Rice /OR/   Chicken Sausage w/ Peppers and Potato Medley
(1 PROTEIN 1 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB)

DINNER – 1.5 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 PROTEIN 1.5 VEGETABLE)
 


WAYMON MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST –Eggs w/ Ground Turkey Sausage w/ Veggies and Salsa
(1 PROTEIN, ½ VEGGIE)

LUNCH – Coconut Lime Chicken and Cauliflower Fried Rice /OR/   Chicken Sausage w/ Peppers and Potato Medley
(1 PROTEIN 1 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment