Monday, February 19, 2018

80 Day Obsession | Phase One Results



I will continue to tell you how skeptical I was about this program. I have no idea why I was so skeptical over it because I've done Autumn's other programs before and achieved such amazing results. This program is so different from the others because it's taking everything I THOUGHT I believed I COULD do and changed it. It's that crazy. At the beginning of this year, I found myself 10 lbs heavier than I was last year before the holidays. The holidays and life apparently got to me. I won't sugar coat it for you all. I was down on myself I hated what I saw in the mirror, the number I saw on the scale and was just down on myself because I lost all of the momentum that I gained over the course of a year. Instead of letting all of that get me down even further, I decided to do something about. The biggest reason I decided to change it all is because I didn't want to see myself like that anymore. I wanted to be the person that loved my body I'm fighting for. Enough of this talk! Let's get to the results of phase one!

Phase one was 26 days of working out and building the foundation for the next two months of this workout! 


BEFORE MEASUREMENTS 

 

CHEST 33 IN
WAIST 28.5 IN
HIPS 36 IN
R ARM 10.5 IN
L ARM 10 IN
R THIGH 18.5 IN
L THIGH 19 IN
R CALF 13.5 IN
L CALF 13.75 IN
WEIGHT 126.8 LBS 
TOTAL INCHES 182.75


AFTER MEASUREMENTS 

 

CHEST 33 IN
WAIST 29 IN
HIPS 35 IN
R ARM 12.5 IN 
L ARM 11.5 IN 
R THIGH 18.5 
L THIGH 18 IN 
R CALF 14 IN
L CALF 14 IN 
WEIGHT 122.4 LBS 
TOTAL INCHES 185.5

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST 4.4 LBS 
TOTAL INCHES LOST/GAINED - 2.75 IN

The pictures obviously don't lie! These results are real! But I feel like the measurements are wrong because I half assed my measurements the first go around. I'm sure that I didn't do them right because I usually have my husband help. I gained more than I lost in inches but I lost pounds! My goal for this program is to get back to my old self and focus of gaining strength more than anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment