Friday, April 28, 2017

99 Cent Store Grocery Haul




I know that you read that title and either you 1) rolled your eyes or 2) sucked in by the fact that I shop at the 99 cent store for groceries. I don’t mess around when it comes to budgeting for food. I don’t want to waste anything in our home. I buy just enough food for us to have little to no extra food to ensure that everything truly gets eaten. The 99 cent store has a lot of good food if you just take the time to look around a little bit. I’ve gotten so many things from the store that I know what to get and what not to get there.  They never have the same type of foods there so it’s always hit or miss when I go, but this particular trip I found a lot of gems. Here is a list of some of our staples.

99 CENT STORE STAPLES
Applesauce
Crackers (varies)
Canned goods ( beans , enchilada sauces and etc )
Breads ( they have a wide range from Texas toast to English muffins )
Apples (for Rory)
Berries (strawberries, blueberries and etc.)
Carrots
Broccoli
Bacon
Potatoes / Sweet potatoes
Frozen Veggies
Beans
Mini Peppers


0 comments:

Post a Comment