Monday, April 3, 2017

April Prep | Week One



April is here! Girls are finally out of the house playing with each other in the backyard which make my life so much easier. I love them helping in the kitchen, but sometimes they make me want to pull my hair out! With April being here I’m already thinking of summer nights. I dreamed to life our turkey burgers, more fruit bowls and hearty lettuce wraps!  I’m finding that the more we create our meals at home the healthier we feel and better! I had an incident this past weekend where I ate like crap and I totally felt that the next morning. It wasn’t worth it. Another change for our meal preps is that Waymon is dropping off all of the meal preps with exception of two meals with me. It’s bittersweet not prepping all of his meals, but I’m happier that I don’t have to cook as much! Wohoo!

                                                           JANNINE MEAL PREP   
BREAKFAST – 2 Boiled Eggs & Fruit
(1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
SNACK 1 –Shakeo Smoothie Chia Bowl w/ Fruit and Homemade Granola  
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE)
LUNCH – Turkey Burgers Topped with Vegan Mayo and Sriracha w/ Spinach /OR/ Turkey Lettuce Wraps w/ Rice
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN 2 TSP) 
SNACK 2 -   Alternating Guacamole or Hummus w/ Fruit
 (1 BLUE 1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)

WAYMON MEAL PREP
BREAKFAST – 2 Protein Waffles w/ Maple Syrup
(1 RED 1 YELLOW) 
LUNCH LUNCH – Turkey Burgers Topped with Vegan Mayo and Sriracha w/ Spinach /OR/ Turkey Lettuce Wraps w/ Rice
(2 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment