Monday, April 10, 2017

April Meal Prep | Week Two




H week is upon us! Haidyn’s birthday week is this week and it’s going to be a very busy week for me. I have my best friend coming from NC to visit with and deal with Haidyn’s third birthday with me. You’ll see the lack of meal prep here, but it’s all because I’ll be off two days this week! Wohoo! Easy food this week for me and Waymon. Who doesn't love breakfast for lunch?  Cannot wait for this weekend. 



JANNINE MEAL PREP
 

BREAKFAST – Shakeo w/ Fruit and Almond Milk
(1 RED 1 PURPLE) 
SNACK 1 – Overnight Oats w/ PB and Fruit  
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 PURPLE 2 TSP)
LUNCH – Chicken Enchilada w/ Green Beans
 (1 YELLOW 1 RED 1 GREEN) 
SNACK 2 -   Alternating Almonds and Cheese w/ Fruit  
 (1 BLUE 1 PURPLE)
DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein
(1 RED 2 GREEN)

WAYMON MEAL PREP


LUNCH – Chicken Enchilada w/ Green Beans and Rice /OR/ Eggs, Sausage and Country Potatoes.
 (2 YELLOW 2 RED 1 GREEN) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment