Wednesday, June 24, 2015

three years



Our second year of marriage has passed us and has taught us so much more about being parents, best friends and lovers. This past year was definitely not the easiest for us and it’s probably one of the roughest years we’ve had between us, but I know it’s the year that will keep us together for years to come.  

Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband and  best friend. The odds have been against us as we fell in love so young, but I’m ready to face those odds with you forever. Thank you for everything you do for the girls and myself. Thank you for the past three years of being my husband. We'd be lost without our favorite guy.  I love the life we’ve built together.  I can't wait to see where our future will take us. Most importantly, I love you so much. Thank you for putting up with my craziness for the past three years.


I'll make damn sure that you can't ever leave
No, you won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far from me
You won't ever get too far...

0 comments:

Post a Comment