Sunday, June 7, 2015

thirteen|sunny.nine




 [one]

It’s not rare for me to “lose” my wedding ring during the day. When I’m busy with Haidyn, cooking or cleaning I sometimes take off my ring and put in a place that I believe I should remember it and often misplace it because I didn’t really remember where I put it. This week the latter didn’t happen. In fact, I woke up and didn’t have it on assumed that I put it by the sink- nope. I searched the house and so did Waymon for the ring that I couldn’t find. I broke down and was seriously so heartbroken that I had lost my wedding ring.Waymon sat with me on the floor while I teared up with guilt of losing my ring. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband.  I ended up searching once again and finding it in between the couch cushions. Yeah, I have no idea how it ended up there, but I’m so glad I found it! Lesson learned. Now if you’ve ever watched Along Came Polly, you would’ve read the above and totally thought I’m Polly. No, denial needed here; I am Polly.

 [two]


As many of you know I love blogging and I especially love blogging about being a mom and being in Reno, hence the blog name. So I finally researched if I could be a guest writer/ contributor to the renomomsblog.com page and I am excitedly and anxiously waiting for a reply. I would be honored to be featured on the page to write to an even bigger audience and be a part of a group of wonderful mothers. Stay tuned!  I turned in all of the requirements and hoping to hear back soon! We shall see.

 Until next week!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment