Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lil' Miss Designs Accessories Monthly Bow Subscription- Month Three



Another month, means another bow set! This month was a little different as the business was doing moving and temporarily on hold. Due to the latter, what I originally ordered didn’t come this month but they will be coming next month! Thank you back up list! Right now, I’m at the point where I trust her work so much so that I can tell her a theme I want and she can go for it. I’ve given her a list up until December of the themes of the bows I’d like so I’m so excited! I feel like giving her more freedom to create would benefit the both of us; she gets to do something that she loves with no boundaries and I get to be surprised!

This month’s order I was feeling the summer feeling as well as wanted Haidyn to get more of her favorite characters. This month’s bows are; blue digital camo ( yes for favorite Uncle Jon), Doc McStuffins and Lilo & Stich! I love how bold all of the colors are this month! Haidyn now understands that bows are meant to go on our head and when I showed the bows to her she was through the roof!  With that excitement, who could resist not getting this girl some Doc McStuffins! [:
i think this might be my absolute fave!


 Along with my order this month, I also ordered a goodie bag for $10.00. The goodie bag is picked at random with random bows and accessories in them. In my goodie bag I received; 6 shabby flower clips, 2 interchangeable head bands, 1 heart clip, 2 flower clips and 3 small bows.  I was happy with the amount that actually came with the goodie bag . It was definitely worth the money and the surprise.  I love all of the different flowers and different types of bows that were left in there. It’s all different and definitely something to add to Haidyn’s collection. 



shabby flower clips





Thank you again Lil' Miss Designs Accessories! Can't wait until our next month's package.

Check out the business Facebook here and check out the different bows and accessories she has to offer!




** This blog post is not a paid promotion by Lil’ Miss Designs and is simply a review of the business’ products *** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment