Saturday, March 15, 2014

Honeydew Week



How far along?  35 weeks and 2 days 

Total weight gain/loss:  145.2 this week. +2.2 lbs this week and an overall gain of +26.7 lbs. 

Maternity clothes?  This week nothing maternity except for my belly band and my 0's are fallin off!! AHHH! It makes me so hopeful. :) 

Stretch marks? 35 weeks hit and I got my stretch marks.  I texted Waymon the morning I saw them because they did come out of nowhere and teared up. I had no idea what to do since my weight gain has been constant. My doctor said I was perfect on my gain along with baby girl. I didn't scratch at my tummy or anything... However, I am measuring bigger than normal because of my amniotic fluid. The latter is probably why I am finally stretching without all of the fluid I probably wouldn't have them. 

I use to be apprehensive about having stretch marks. I use to think that I would be ugly if I had them or that my husband wouldn't look at me the same if I had them on my stomach. I look at them now and I'm proud of them because it means I'm growing a beautiful and perfectly healthy girl in me. I learned that there are so much more than what meets the eye. I look at these marks below my belly button as beautiful and for my daughter. That my husband wouldn't love me less, but loves me so much more knowing I'm growing our child. 

Sleep: With the baby shower this week, I haven't been able to sleep very well. I'm constantly thinking of what else I need to get, do and etc. 

Best moments this week:
It's a toss up between my husband telling me how much he loved me and my body with my new stretch marks, seeing a 4D scan of her face  and Miss H kicking her daddy while we were out to eat.
<3I honestly have the best husband in the world. I don't know what I would do without him encouraging me every step of the way.
 <3 I still can't get over his face every time he feels her kick or squirm. She's so happy to show off for her Daddy. :)
<3 I teared up a bit when I saw her face on the 4D scan. I didn't think my daughter would resemble me in anyway. I knew it was possible, but I couldn't picture what she would actually look like. I'm obsessed with her. 

Miss anything?  Not a damn thing

Movement: Always :D

Food cravings: Nothing this week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: little mama 

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Sore pelvis. Dry skin on my neck. Sore back. Sore ribs. Blurred vision. Emotional. 

Belly button in or out? In! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's so loose now.  

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Baby shower today! Work baby shower next week! Baby having in less than 5 weeks! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment