Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weeks in Pictures| Weekend Edition


This week, I've spent a lot of time thinking of how beautiful life really is. I know how cliche it is for me to say that, but I'm so very grateful for everything I have right now. I truly do count all of my blessings. I wake up and walk out the door every morning and see such a beautiful sunrise. It takes my breath away every time.


This week I took a "selfie" and I was proud. I fit into one of my old dresses. I didn't look like a whale and I put some lipstick on to pull the whole look together. 

I spent a lot of time with family this week. I usually spend a lot of time with my mom during the week, but this week Jon got to be with us for a couple of days. It's always nice to see him. We didn't do much, but we just got to spend a lot of time catching up on each other's lives over our favorite Filipino food.  He's leaving soon for boot camp and I don't know what I will do without my best friend by my side. Oh man.  I swear that he is my twin, we're never apart. I got to meet his new kitty, Beowulf. Oh man! That little guy is so precious. I miss when my babies were that small. I loved him from the moment I saw him. He even let me take pictures of him too:) Apparently, we have a thing for black kitties!



Sassafras finally let me take pictures of her this week. It's weird when she's not being a camera whore.
Picture for Daddy:)

"Ma! Where's mah food?"

Sass's favorite place to freak you out


"Sexy" Sass pose


I spent time with Stacy as well this week and Melvin of course. Can you tell I'm a little kitty crazy?!? We got our toes done. I'm so excited that we did that. It was long over due.








I really love simple weeks like these.


0 comments:

Post a Comment