Friday, March 7, 2014

Large Cantaloupe Week



How far along?  34 weeks and 1 day


Total weight gain/loss:  143 lbs this week. A gain of +.08lbs from last week and overall gain of +24.5 lbs. I can't believe that I've put that much weight on. I never thought that would be possible. 

Maternity clothes?  Same same same

Stretch marks? I think I'm getting to the point that everything looks like a stretch mark. I'm proud of the weight I've gained, but I think my marks are slowly coming in. I haven't scratched or anything, but I think baby girl is just getting too big for me. From what I see, what I think are stretch marks are pink... like the rest of my tummy right now. They're below my belly button, almost underneath my belly. I guess we will have to see if these are really marks or just my imagination again. 

Sleep:  I'm doing so much better with sleeping earlier. I can't help, but lay down and fall asleep now. I try to wait for Waymon, but lately I can't do it. I'm in bed by like 730. 

Best moments this week:
Hands down, speaking with my cousin- Ellie- about delivering and babies in general. So far everyone I've spoke with ( or involuntarily gives me advice)  says the same thing about delivery.. "You'll be fine" . You know how useless that is when I have specific questions? Ellie and I spoke about the good and the bad. She didn't hold back on anything I needed to know about. She didn't tell me "you'll be fine", instead she opened my eyes to looking at birth at such a beautiful event. An event that would change my life forever and am made to do. I couldn't thank her enough for all of the advice she gave and the closer we get to our due date I'm at ease knowing that I can and will get through this being more prepared with helpful information.  

Miss anything?  Tieing my shoes. Picking stuff up off of the floor without grunting like a moron. 

Movement: Yes ! Our little girl is a mover . As she moves as I write this blog. :) 

Food cravings: Nothing this week. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: little mama 

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Sore pelvis. Dry skin on my neck. Sore back. Sore ribs. Blurred vision. Emotional. 

Belly button in or out? In! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's so loose now.  

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Baby shower decorating, baby shower partying, doctor appointments next week, Jon's birthday <3 & having a baby :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment