Monday, March 31, 2014

Make your own Frappucino!


I love Frappucinos, but they are a little pricey for coffee with sugar and creamer don't you think? I made a way for my husband and I ( I don't always drink caffeinated coffee especially while pregnant) to enjoy our "frappucinos" without breaking our budgets and using the stuff we already have on hand.

Ingredients:

  • 4.5 cups of coffee 
  • 1/2 cup creamer (I used French Vanilla) 
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons white sugar

Directions: 
  1. Brew coffee and place in large bowl
  2. Mix everything together in large bowl

  1. Place in your choice of container and enjoy! 

It really is that simple. You can adjust the sweetness to your taste as you please and play around with what you like best. I had everything at home and it was so simple that I probably will never buy that expensive bottled stuff ever again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment