Sunday, March 30, 2014

DIY Baby Closet Dividers




All I wanted was to keep myself sane separate her clothes by the ages. We got a lot of cute outfits and I didn't want to dig through them all later on. I made these dividers to help me keep my sanity. I didn't want to buy them knowing that she will grow so fast and that they're really expensive when you do buy them.

What you need: 

  • Twine
  • Sharpie
  • Cardstock
  • Hole puncher 

Directions: 
1. Write the size of clothes on card stock 
2. Hole punch the top of the card stock 
3. Cut twine long enough for you to loop though card stock and hang around closet bar. 
4. Loop twine through card stock
5. Hang up the card stock. 
6. Viola! 


These dividers get the job done. They're inexpensive. They're practical. They are also going to come in handy when this baby girl gets more and more and more clothes.... :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment