Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swiss Chard Week


How far along?  37 weeks! WE'RE FULL TERM!! 


Total weight gain/loss:  146.2 lbs this week. +0.2 lbs this week and an overall gain of +27.7lbs. 

Maternity clothes?   I had to give up my maternity jeans :( The built in band is suffocating! So my belly band is where it's at. 

Stretch marks? Same stretch marks. :) 

Sleep: I'm wanting to sleep more and more and more and more and more... Get it? ha. I've slept 9 hours almost every night this week and I'm still sooo tired. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself anymore. 

Best moments this week:
-Our doctor appointment this week:) We got to hear her heartbeat. It always makes my heart melt. She's healthy. We're measuring big... 40 cm actually thanks to all of my fluid. My OB has no complaints for baby girl and I. He is a bit worried that she might be too big for me to deliver vaginally. I'm not scared though. I know she's not HUGE! We got this! 
-My work baby shower was pretty amazing. My coworkers gathered for a quick lunch and showered me with gifts, even when I asked them not to! 

Miss anything?  Not having to pee every two seconds. It's a little ridiculous now because when you have the urge to go.. you just have to go. 

Movement: She's moving all the time. Her favorite spot is to put her fingers/toes/entire hand in between my ribs. It is painful, but I'm going to miss it. She's been hiccuping a lot these days. It's so funny. Poor baby! 

Food cravings: Infused water is all I want. I'm loving more fluids than anything else. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: baby girl

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Pelvis is still sore. Lots of Braxton Hicks... haha that I didn't even know were Braxton Hicks. 

Belly button in or out? In! 

Wedding rings on or off? On, but it's so loose now.  

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Meeting my baby girl. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment